- Cookies themselves: are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
It is also possible to visit a web page or open any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services to be installed in your browser a cookie that helps us show later advertising related to the search you have made, develop published control our ads regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, look what time, etc..