Responsible for the processing:
Company Name: Industrias Carnicas Montronill, S.A.U.
Registered office: Carrer Cantonigros, 10-12, Polígon Industrial les Casasses 08500 VIC (BARCELONA)
Through this notice, Industrias Carnicas Montronill, S.A.U. informs the website users that, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 03/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file owned by Industrias Carnicas Montronill, SAU with address Carrer Cantonigros, 10-12, Polígon Industrial les Casasses 08500 VIC
- Legitimation of processing
The legitimacy to carry out the processing of user data is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its side, the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, it is legitimized by the own execution of the contract.
The data processing, in order to send e-newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out such processing in accordance with current regulations.
In relation to the submission of your Curriculum Vitae and registrations to professional offers that we may publish, the legitimacy of its processing is based on the consent of the user who submits its data, and who can withdraw it at any time, although this would make its candidature not to be taken into consideration in our staff selection processes. However, the withdrawal of its consent will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing previously performed.
The user’s information may also be used to comply with the various legal obligations of the company.
- Purpose of processing
We inform you that only the necessary data are taken for the correct development of the existing relationship between the parties, and in particular, for any of the following purposes:
– Manage the contracting of services and those administrative managements of the existing commercial relationship.
– Manage the use of any of those functionalities that are made available to you on this website, including, in an enunciative and therefore non-limiting manner, the subscription to newsletters and inquiries or requests for information.
– Manage the sending of your Curriculum Vitae through the enabled form or in case of registration for the different job offers.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the provided data and will be the sole responsible for any false or inexact data. The provided private data will always be treated in accordance with the RGPD.
We inform you that the company is the final recipient of these data and the one who decides on the purpose, content and the use of the processing of the private data provided by the users to us.
III. Data communication
We remind you that no cessions will be given to third parties, except in the case of legal obligation.
- Security measures
In compliance with current regulations, the company guarantees that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to maintain the required security level according to the nature of the processed personal data.
The company expresses its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users and carries out the necessary technical security measures in order to prevent its loss, manipulation, dissemination or variation.
- Data preservation period
We inform you that your data will be deleted at the time you revoke your consent, proceeding to its destruction, except in the event that there is a legal rule that requires its preservation, in this case proceeding to block the data until the preservation period has terminated.
- User rights
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise the rights of access, correction, elimination, limitation, portability and opposition in relation to your personal data expected in data protection regulations, by sending a letter with a photocopy of the ID document to the email of the company firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, you can exercise the rights set out below:
– Revoke the given consents.
– Obtain confirmation whether or not the company is processing personal data concerning you.
– Access your personal data.
– Correct incorrect or incomplete data.
– Request the elimination of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Exercise the restriction of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to its particular situation to the processing of your data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to impugn the automated decisions taken by the company, if applicable.
– Apply for the portability of your data.
In case of disagreement in relation to the processing of your data, you can present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, an organization that has the control authority in the matter, located at C / Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid (CP 28001).
This website may contain links to external pages, the company assumes no responsibility for the content, nor any other aspect related to these pages or websites.